The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently issued an official notification regarding the Exam Calendar 2023 and Vacancies for Group C posts under the CET 2023 in Haryana.
Interested candidates can conveniently apply online for the CET Haryana Mains Exam through the official websites hssc.gov.in or onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in, starting from April 15, 2023. The HSSC released the tentative exam calendar for the CET Group C Vacancies across multiple categories on March 7, 2023.
For comprehensive details about CET Haryana 2023, please refer to the following information.
|Opening date for submission of online applications||16.03.2023|
|Closing date for submission of online application||05.04.2023|
|Fee Details||No Fees is required to be deposited by any candidate for applying against any Post(s).|
CET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The scheme of marks for selection to the posts, as per Govt. Notification No. 42/119/2019-5GS-I dated 05.05.2022
- Exam comprises a total of 100 marks.
- The breakdown of marks is as follows:
- Written Examination: 97.5%
- Socio-Economic Criteria and experience: 2.5%
- The pattern of the examination is as follows:
- All questions are compulsory.
- The question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- An offline (OMR based) written examination will be conducted for the recruitment of Group-C posts.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The total number of questions will be 100, with each question carrying a weightage of 0.975 marks.
- Candidates are required to select one option out of five given options for each question.
- An extra five minutes will be given to mark the fifth option if the candidate does not know the answer.
- The total time allowed for the paper will be (100+5) = 105 minutes, including the additional five minutes.
- If a candidate does not mark any of the five options for a question, 0.975 marks for each un-attempted question will be deducted.
Syllabus for written examination/skill test (97.5%) is available to offcial website of @hsssc.gov.in and candidate can see from visiting the syllabus page.
CET Socio-economic Criteria
The socio-economic criteria for selection are taken into consideration as part of the overall evaluation process. This criteria accounts for 2.5% of the total marks. It is designed to assess the socio-economic background of the candidates and their relevant experience. The specific details and parameters of this criteria are not mentioned in the provided information.
Full detailed information provided regarding socio economic criteria is provided here.
Candidates eligible for CET Mains Exam
who shall be eligible to appear in such examination based on number of posts advertised by the Commission as under:-
(a) Candidates equal to five times the number of posts advertised if the number is less than
(b) 150 candidates if the number is between 30 and 40;
(c) Candidates equal to four times the number of posts advertised if the number is greater
Documents need to apply for CET Exam
- Scanned Copy of Essential Educational Qualifications.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience.
- Scanned Photograph.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. as per criteria if applicable.
- Equivalence certificate in reference to Appendix-B.
- Experience Certificate as per Annexure-III issued by Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority/Co-operative Banks etc. under Haryana Government for the purposes of claiming/awarding marks under Socio Economic Criteria, age relaxation and essential qualification as already mentioned in Para 12 above.
- Experience Certificate from private organizations/institutions for the purpose of essential qualification as per Annexure-IV.
- Declaration Certificate as per Annexure-X. (Declaration must be handwritten by the candidate himself in Hindi as well as in English).
CET Haryana Vacancy
|Group ‘C’ Posts||31998||12th/ Graduation|
|Group ‘D’ Posts||12000||10th Pass|
Detailed Vacancy list with qualification is also available to the official website of @hssc.gov.in
Steps to Fill CET Haryana Registration Form
Step 1: Visit the website www.onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in or click on the provided link to access the registration portal.
Step 2: Enter your Mobile Number and Captcha Code as prompted on the website. Then, enter the OTP (One-Time Password) sent to your mobile for verification.
Step 3: Begin filling out the CET Haryana Registration Form. Provide your basic details, including communication information, educational background, and other required information.
Step 4: Upload your recent passport-sized photograph and signature in JPG format. Make sure the file size is within the specified limit, usually around 500 KB. Additionally, upload any other necessary documents as requested.
Step 5: Upon successful submission of the form, a new registration number will be generated for you. Note down this registration number for future reference.
Step 6: Log in to the portal using the registration number generated in the previous step. Follow the instructions provided to complete the submission of your details.
Step 7: Pay the required application fee as mentioned in the guidelines. The payment options will be available on the portal. Choose your preferred mode of payment and complete the transaction.
Step 8: After successful payment, click on the “Submit” tab to finalize your application. It is recommended to download the filled application form for future reference.
By following these steps, you should be able to successfully complete the CET Haryana Registration Form for 2022.